Extraction Extraction

Holy shit is that gumi? hehe or maybe not still awesome video and best MMD video ive seen so far

Kel-chan responds:

yeah its super gumi- I didn't make an OC for this but I'm gonna make one for the next thing.

BTW i LOVE your music.

I've been wanting to use some of it in a project but I haven't created anything cool enough for it yet! XD

Sarcastic Robotic Collab Sarcastic Robotic Collab

i like the one where the human anatomy is made of gears and stuff hehe brilliant

The Old Harmonium The Old Harmonium

a wonderful just very wonderful i love the music too i just wish it was longer

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

The harmonic colors are so pretty

ZipZipper responds:

no you are

Vader Bells - Imperial Christmas Vader Bells - Imperial Christmas

I love darth vader and i love this

sorohanro responds:

Cool :) Then you should watch the video also:
Check my news in the next 3 days for a contest regarding the video :)
Thanks for review and Happy Holidays !

Tick Tack Tick Tack

Dude there are a lot of ways to define insane and this is definitely insane. i love how its tense all though out which gives me a pretty picture of a family just enjoying a nice christmas eve dinner when suddenly a stranger comes in and well you know... anyway even though the ending was somewhat pleasant i just could not shake the feeling that something is wrong and at first i thought the ending was a bit abrupt but i listened to it again and i notice the strings was a perfect cadence hehe good job i love the ending actually tense yet pleasant

thank you for this and Merry Christmas (but i do wish it was a bit longer)

Azhthar responds:

Hey! Thanks a lot! I´m really glad you like it ;) It would have been a bit longer but the holidays didn´t give me that much time... The end is indeed a little problematic. I did some very rapid mastering and the compression I used had a too high threshold for the quiet tones and tailing at the end. So, it´s a bit cutoff which sounds weird. Realized this too late and wasn´t able to change it yet. Also I always added some quiet dissonances at the background and have a minor second played simultanously in the basses. I think this might give the feeling that something is wrong without being able to point the finger on it... It was an experiment ;)
Merry Christmas to you, too ;)

The Botanist, The Detective, And The Woman In Between The Botanist, The Detective, And The Woman In Between

It looks great. really loving the minimalistic it would've better if the botanist design was a little more detailed and clear like the detective

GDTriAxis responds:

I did struggle there quite a bit in trying to make the botanist detailed and characterized, but also shadowed and in the dark. Glad you like it though!

Steam-punk Humanoid Design Steam-punk Humanoid Design

Saw this on the robot day collab and i just want to say awesome work!

HowardWimshurst responds:

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. I've got a full length animation with similar style coming out soon!

Chamomile Chamomile

Earl Grey hands down,

The thumbnail was misleading (damn)
anyways nice work dude
the colors makes me feel breezy? Hehe something like that